People Come First
I’m a trusted real estate counselor and advisor, putting my client’s best interests at heart, and by adding value each and every time. I will listen to your needs, be upfront and honest, ask questions, be flexible and also patient. I will keep everyone informed, and when needed, be an expert negotiator.
I assist people when they need to sell their current home and also to locate and purchase their next dream home. Whether you’re interested in the beautiful neighborhoods of Prosper, Celina, Frisco, McKinney, or all along the 380 Corridor, or other areas in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex, I’ll dedicate my time to you and your search.
“Ebby/Realtor Mission: To elevate the home buying and selling process into the wonderful life-changing experience it can be.”
It’s really quite simple, “People Come First”, and your satisfaction is my first priority. I’m dedicated to this client-centered approach and will go the extra mile for a successful outcome based on great service, outstanding business ethics and technical data analysis.
Call/text me today at (469) 388-2818, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org It would be an honor to provide a complimentary consultation and to work with you on your real estate journey. My promise is to spend time working closely with you to help you achieve your goals.
Designations, Certifications and Memberships:
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- Certified Residential Listing Specialist
- DFW New Home Sales
- Residential Construction Certified
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Military On The Move
- Floyd Wickman Master Salesperson
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Member: Texas Association of Realtors
- Member: Collin Country Association of Realtors
- Member: Luxury Home Marketing Institute
- Member: Residential Real Estate Council
- B.S. Sales and Management, Oklahoma State University